Top 10 Best Air & Fuel Ratio Gauge: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Air & Fuel Ratio Gauge Review:
1. AEM (30-4110) UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Our World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED ‘needle’ that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16″) gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates). The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy.
The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM’s 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge, which will be superseded to the gauge in August, 2014. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM’s Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge.
The 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges. The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine’s power and safety.
When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage.
AEM’s digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs. There are two harnesses that connect to the back of the AEM UEGO gauge. The longer harness connects to the UEGO sensor. The shorter harness contains four leads.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included PN 30-4110
- No free air sensor calibration required ever. A 2-1/16 inch gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included. 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 0-5V analog output 10-20 AFR range only
2. GlowShift Black 7 Color Dual Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Ratio AFR Gauge Kit
GlowShift’s Black 7 Color Series Dual Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge allows you to closely monitor and fine-tune the left and right banks of any vehicle’s exhaust system simultaneously from one gauge on an ultra-bright 4-digit color changing LED display. Choose between 7 Solid Color Settings including Blue, Green, Red, Teal, Yellow, Purple and White.
You can also select either Gasoline AFR readings from 10.01 to 20.00 AFR, E85 readings from 6.660 to 13.31 AFR, or LAMBDA readings from 0.683 to 1.365. With this dual wideband AFR gauge you’ll have the ability to carefully map out your vehicle’s Air to Fuel Ratio through the range of engine RPM. Benefits include maximized power and engine performance.
- GlowShift Black 7 Color Series Dual Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge is Essential for Tuning & Mapping Out the Air to Fuel Ratios of the Left & Right Banks of Your Performance Vehicle’s Engine
- Gasoline Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Readings from 10.00 to 20.00 AFR – E85 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Readings from 6.00 to 12.00 AFR- 2-1/16″ (52mm) Gauge with Black Dial, Clear Lens & (2) 7 Color Digital Displays
- 7 Solid Color Modes & 2 Color Cycle Modes Allow You to Match Your Factory Dashboard Lights or Add a Custom Style to the Interior of Your Vehicle – Colors Include Blue, Red, Green, Teal, Purple, White & Yellow – Connecting the Dimmer Wire to the Headlight Switch Reduces Brightness of the Gauge by 30% When the Headlights are On
- Includes (2) 4.9 LSU Wideband Oxygen Sensors, (2) Stainless Steel Weld-In Bungs, (2) Mild Steel Weld-In Bungs, (2) Control Boxes, (2) 10′ Sensor Harness, 7′ Gauge to Control Box & 5′ Power Harness Splitter, (2) 3′ Data Logging Wires, Gauge Visor, Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions
- GlowShift Guarantee with One Year Limited Warranty & Free Lifetime Technical Support
3. 30-4110, Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge 52mm
There is a sticker or nameplate on the frame of each device with model and serial number information. The adaptability of most parts is model-based, which means that these parts are only suitable for specific series of manufacturing equipment. Please carefully verify the compatibility of this kit with your model before purchasing.
- Our wideband O2 AFR gauge has a digital LED display and LED “needle” that changes color as the AFR changes from rich to thin; Each gauge is equipped with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and customized appearance.
- The 52 mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge housing ensures that it fits most instrument pods and can be installed remotely almost anywhere. Our digital wideband gauge have 0-5V analog output, which can be used with data loggers and almost all engine management systems. Confirm compatibility by model number rather than brand or image. (PN: 30-4110)
- Accurate A/F ratio data is crucial when adjusting the engine. The 4.9 LSU sensor provides speed and accuracy for the controller, it can react quickly even for every 0.1 air-fuel ratio change, allowing you more time to respond and protect your engine safety. At the same time, it never requires free-air calibration when used with our wideband O2 UEGO AFR gauge.
- Thanks to the 52mm housing of the wideband gauge, you can install it almost wherever feasible. Plug and play, very convenient. In order to help you understand the accessories and installation details, we have provided an installation instruction in the package.
- If you have any questions or dissatisfaction, please email us and we will help you solve it perfectly – 24 Months Warranty & 24 Hours Service.
4. Innovate Motorsports (3882 SCG-1 Solenoid Boost Controller and Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit
The Innovate Motorsports SCG-1 is a revolutionary approach to boost control that integrates an advanced standalone boost controller with Innovate’s industry leading Direct Digital wideband air fuel ratio technology. When we decided to build a boost controller, we knew we had to offer more capabilities than other products available today, while still maintaining the user friendly functionality demanded by our customers.
Instead of repackaging the same boost control technology that has been used for decades, we choose to pair our advanced O sensor control technology with our all-new, proprietary solenoid control that provides superior boost control accuracy, response and safety. We also added a user programmable shift light and housed the entire package in a compact gauge body for ease of installation and use.
As with all of our air/fuel ratio products, the SCG-1 utilizes the only 100 percent digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology to provide real time feedback to the SCG-1. This air/fuel information is displayed on an integrated OLED display along with manifold pressure and waste gate duty status.
The air/fuel ratio information is also used to provide a user definable boost cut that enhances the safety margin over most competitors offerings that only rely on over boost threshold. The SCG-1 has a full-programmable analog output ideal for applications using standalone ECU’s, piggy-back ECU’s or external data loggers.
The SCG-1 also has a digital input/output for integration with our other Modular Tuning System (MTS) devices. This same digital output can be used to record air/fuel ratio, solenoid duty cycle, engine speed and manifold pressure with our free LogWorks PC software to help you dial in a perfect boost curve.
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Programmable waste gate reference pressure threshold
- Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
- Programmable shift light & OLED user configurable display
- No PC required for configuration and use (Required for data logging)
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
5. AEM 52mm Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Controller Gauge w/White Face Kit
X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES: X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data l
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers. White bezel kit included.
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate, silver bezel/white gauge option included.
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires.
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor. 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825� gauge depth.
6. AEM 52mm X-Series Gauge Kit Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO & Boost Pressure
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300) measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter, and features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM Wideband Gauge’s center display.
This creates the perception of a larger overall gauge, but in a common 52mm size for easy mounting. Its slim depth (less than one inch overall) and ultra slim cup depth of .200-inches dramatically increases its application base and potential mounting locations.
X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers.
Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V.
0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
AEM’s 30-0306 X-Series -30in/Hg~35PSI / -1~2.5BAR Digital Boost Display gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want highly accurate boost pressure readouts up to 35 PSI or 2.5 BAR in their high performance vehicle.
- This AEM 2 gauge kit is a popular combo for commonly used gauges and applications. Our official MAPerformance lanyard included as a special bonus!
- AEMs 30-0306 X-Series -30in/Hg~35PSI / -1~2.5BAR Digital Boost Display gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features!
- The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300) measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter, and features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display.
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers. Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Slim 0.825 overall gauge depth and 0.200 cup depth mount them virtually anywhere! Black faceplates and bezels included.
7. ARTILAURA 2-1/16″ 52mm Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge LED Digital Display
- Numbers clearly show, LED backlit for easy reading in the darkness.
- 2-1/16″ (52mm) gauge with black dial. Air/Fuel Ratio readings from 10.00 to 20.00 AFR.
- Air Fuel Ratio gauge compatible for 12 volt car. High sensitivity and easy operation.
- Oxygen Sensor OEM:0258006028, Working Voltage: DC12V, Spiral: M18*1.5, Use Wrench: 22mm, Output Voltage: Maximum value ≥900mv/ minimum value ≤50mv.
- Includes 1x Air Fuel AFR Gauge, 1x Narrowband Oxygen Sensor, 1x English Manual. Please contact us if you are dissatisfied with our products, the response will be taken in 24 hours and provide proper solutions.
8. AEM 2 Gauge Display Set UEGO WideBand Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
2 popular AEM gauges in a convenient combo set. All gauges are brand new, complete in box.Set Includes:AEM Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge 30-4110.
This gauge is easy to read, highly accurate, and controls its data by a digital LED display and LED needle that will change colors as the ratios change from rich to lean. Utilizing a Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor.Features:Gauge Display/0-5V Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20:1 AFR
- 2 popular AEM gauges in a convenient combo set.
- All gauges are brand new, complete in box.
- Set Includes: AEM Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge 30-4110, AEM Boost Display Gauge (-30-35PSI) 30-4406, MAP Lanyard.
- This gauge is easy to read, highly accurate, and controls its data by a digital LED display and LED needle that will change colors as the ratios change from rich to lean.
- Complete stand alone gauges.
9. Auto Meter 3379 Sport-Comp Wide Band Air Fuel Ratio Kit
AutoMeter has been driven to provide performance enthusiasts with the information they need to win. We’ve revolutionized the way that racers and vehicle builders think about instrumentation and vehicle electronics for more than 60 years.
AutoMeter was founded by Vern Westberg in 1957. In the early days, Vern would pour sand castings in his family’s backyard, and his sons would help him assemble products in their basement at night.
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- Digital segment display and LED radial bar graph display
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
10. Innovate Motorsports (3837) LM-2 (BASIC) Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Wideband Meter incl.
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP.
The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. Analog output 1 comes factory-ready for narrow band simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 V = 7.35 AFR and 5 V = 22.39 AFR.
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 sensor (Bosch LSU 4.9) is compatible with most fuel types (leaded, unleaded, diesel, methanol, E85, etc)
- includes the LM-2, Bosch LSU 4.9, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power, USB cable, weld-in bung and plug, and quick-start guide.
- Positive lock connectors for all connections