Top 10 Best 4 1/2 Angle Grinder: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best 4 1/2 Angle Grinder Review:
1. PORTER-CABLE Angle Grinder Tool
This Small Angle Grinder provides professional-level performance. It delivers you high power to complete your work quickly and efficiently. It can be used for a variety of tasks like cutting rebar and concrete, removing rust and paint, grinding welding beads, and sharpening blades.
The gearbox is constructed of cast metal for exceptional durability. The grinder tool also features a three-position side handle that allows for different cutting positions, enhancing the tool’s safety and versatility.
- Durable 7.5-amp motor of the angle grinder powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity of the metal grinder
- 3-position adjustable side handle of hand grinder allows greater control in multiple positions
- Soft grip handle improves user comfort and control
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
2. DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch (DWE402W)
The DEWALT DWE402W 4-1/2″ Small Angle Grinder with Wheel features an 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor which is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. The Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents.
It has a low profile gear case allows access into tight spaces, along with a Quick-Change wheel release that allows tool free wheel removal without the need for a wrench. A One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action, and a paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up.
The matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories. Includes: (1) Grinder, One-Touch Guard, 2-Position Side Handle, Wrench, 4-1/2″ Abrasive Wheel.
- 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Quick-Change Wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
3. Makita 9557PB 4-1/2″ Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
The product is 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder AC/DC, Powerful 7.5A Motor For Heavy Professional Grinding Applications, Includes 4-1/2″ Grinding Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench, Lock Nut, Inner Flange, Wheel Guard, Side Handle.. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2″ diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- 4-1/2-inch angle grinder with paddle switch seals motor and bearings from contamination
- 7.5 amp motor delivers a no-load speed of 10,000 RPM
4. DEWALT Angle Grinder, One-Touch Guard
DEWALT presents the 4-1/2-inch small angle grinder (model DWE4011 ) with the One-Touch Guard feature, which allows users to simply turn the guard to adjust its position. This can be done without the need to push buttons or open latches for movement.
This 4-1/2 inch small angle grinder is ideal for mechanical contractors, concrete repair contractors, and fabricators who need to perform a variety of applications in tight spaces such as grinding and beveling steel, grinding welds, cutting pipe and steel plate, and concrete surface prep.
- 7 amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor of the angle grinder is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch guard of the metal grinder eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench of DEWALT angle grinder – hex wrench can be found in most tool boxes
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8-inch 11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2=inch accessories
5. Metabo HPT Angle Grinder | 4-1/2-Inch | Includes 5 Grinding Wheels & Hard Case
The 4-1.2 in Disc Grinder – G12SR4 makes improvements on previous models with smaller grip diameter which contributes to easier control and less fatigue with continuous use, increased performance with a higher power input of 6.2 amp and higher overload durability.
The powerful 6.2 amp motor delivers great performance on tough jobs. The new motor design creates better cooling efficiency and ensures high motor durability. The G12SR4 also has a spindle lock for easy wheel changes and includes five grinding disc. This tool is ready to work out of the box.
- INCLUDES: 4 1/2″ Angle grinder, five grinding wheels and a carrying case
- MOTOR: 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- SPINDLE LOCK: Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- SWITCH: Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- SIDE HANDLE: Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 4.0 lbs, experience greater control and maneuverability with less fatigue
- GRIP: Smaller grip is designed to reduce fatigue New labyrinth design for better dust and debris durability
6. BOSCH 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A
The BOSCH 1375A 4 1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0 amp motor that produces 11,000 no load rpm, making this compact grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact grinder.
With a well designed grip, lock on slide switch, two position side handle and 11,000 no load rpm, this workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more.
It uses Service Minder brushes that stops the grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock on slide switch, two position side handle and 3.75 lbs. weight add to user comfort and control.
- Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis
- The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 11,000 no load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications; The Efficient motor was designed with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease
- The 1375A offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort; The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
- The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required; A 5/8 inches to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
- The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris; It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism
7. Makita 9564CV 4-1/2-Inch SJS™ High-Power Angle Grinder
Makita’s 4-1/2” SJS Angle Grinder combines 13 AMP variable speed power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting stone grinding and polishing performance. The 9564CV is engineered with Makita’s innovative SJS mechanical clutch system to protect the gears for longer tool life.
Angle Grinder, Voltage 120VAC, Wheel Dia. 4-1/2 In. , 12. 0 Amps, Spindle Thread Size 5/8 In. -11, Switch Type Slide, Tool Length 11-3/4 In. , Tool Weight 5. 3 lbs. , Speed Type Variable, Lock-on Yes, Lock-off No, Handle Design Barrel Grip, Cord Length 10. 0 ft. , 2, Features Labyrinth Construction, Sass (Mechanical Clutch), Variable Speed, Electronic Speed Control, Includes Wrench, Guard, Backing Flange, Side Handle and Clamp Nut for 7/8 In. Wheels
- Powerful 13 amp motor delivers more output and variable (2, 800 – 10, 500) RPM
- Sass technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
8. Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2″ Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
Makita’s 4-1/2” Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7. 5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11, 000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups.
The Cut-Off/Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
Ease-of-use features include an extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4. 5 lbs., with a side handle that can be easily installed on either side of the tool. In addition, the “tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping.
This grinder also has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative-power sources. The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
The 9557PBX1 is a kit that includes the Angle Grinder, 5 4-1/2” grinding wheels, metal tool case, cut-off and grinding wheel guards, as well as a Makita Diamond Blade with turbo rim engineering for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 pounds)
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2 to 1/2 inches) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
9. BOSCH GWS10-45PE 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
This 4-1/2 in. Ergonomic angle Grinder features a narrow grip zone for all-day comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10-amp motor. The BOSCH GWS10-45PE Angle Grinder delivers results, producing up to 11, 000 no-load RPM for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications.
The tool weighs 4.4 lbs. It features a Multi-Grip Paddle switch, which provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed bearings and direct-motor cooling, This grinder is built for a longer tool life.
It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it has an anti-vibration side handle and an adjustable tool-free guard with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles.
- Ergonomic, powerful grinder design – engineered with a narrow grip zone and light weight but with considerable power
- Ultra compact powerful motor – professional 10 amp motor delivers up to 11, 000 no-load RPM
- Multi-grip paddle switch – provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control
- Anti-vibration side handle – allows for improved user comfort and control
- Epoxy-coated field windings – extend motor lifetime by helping to prevent dust and debris from penetrating the motor Windings
- Corded Electric
10. Angle Grinder 4-1/2″/5″ 11000 RPM 11 Amp
Angle Grinder, Wheel Dia. 4 1/2 in, 5 in, Nominal Amps 11, No Load RPM 11,000 RPM, Switch Type Slide, Lock-on Yes, Lock-off No, Voltage 120V AC, Spindle Thread Size 5/8 In.-11, Tool Length 11 13/32 in, Tool Weight 4.6 lb, Speed Type Single, Handle Design Barrel Grip, Cord Length 8.0 ft, Features Inner Support Flange, Side Handle, Includes Guard, M-Quick Flange Nut
- Brand: Metabo
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts