Top 10 Best 8 1 4 Table Saw: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best 8 1 4 Table Saw Review:
1. SNPO Dust-free Table Saw
SNPO Dust-free 8-1/4-Inch Table Saw upgrade the dust collection port system based on traditional table saws to achieve a better vacuum effect than the traditional table saw which needs to connect a vacuum cleaner.
This feature makes storing the sawdust effortless, allowing you to continue working without sweating over dust being blown on your face. Provides a safer, cleaner, healthier and more efficient working environment. With SNPO, you can make a great investment choice and get everything you need in a cabinet saw.
- There is a dust collection port system on this professional cabinet saw. It can catch up to 98 percent of the dust put off from your table saws. The dust chute will keep dust in one location, so you can effortlessly keep your surroundings dust-free.
- Features a 20-1/2 inches of rip capacity and 2-3/8 depth of cut, this compact tabletop saw can easily zip through most of jobs even large pieces of wood, ensures a comfortable and smooth cut each time.
- Equipped with strong 15-Amp engine, this table saw will produce 5000 RPM cutting power to slice through a range of wood fibers, fiberboard, plywood, block board and plasterboard.
- The machine comes with in-built compartments. provides easy access to the blade guard assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, and push stick. Promote productivity as well as efficiency at work.
- Metal roll cage base provides a sturdy setup, gives more durability and strength for the rear feet and protects the saw from accidental drops and impacts which might occur.
2. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch | Arbor size – 5/8inch | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45inch – 2-1/4inch | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8inch | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
3. SKIL 15 Amp 10 Inch Table Saw with Stand
The SKIL TS6307-00 10″ Jobsite Table Saw has a 25-1/2” (64.77cm) Rip Capacity and is equipped with a 15-Amp motor, integrated foldable legs, rack & pinion fence rails, and a dust port elbow to keep your jobsite clean. The 15-Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease, while the rack & pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate.
With its 0-45° bevel capacity, the quick release lever allows for cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees, and its 4×4 cutting capacity allows for swift 90-degree cutting. The integrated foldable legs seamlessly form into a folding stand to provide portability and convenience, while the dust port elbow systematically redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup.
The parallel blade alignment allows for ease of blade adjustment along the rip fence and miter slot, for precise accurate cuts. This table saw features a safety anti-restart switch in case of power outages. This large coated cast aluminum tabletop saw comes equipped with a 10” 24-tooth carbide blade. When using a dado insert, this table saw requires an 8 in. dado blade set.
- Ensures fence stays parallel to blade for fast smooth, and accurate cuts
- Legs quickly fold in to provide portability and convenient storage
- Available micro-adjustment of blade so that it is parallel to rip fence and miter slot
- Cuts material up to 4×4 at 90 degrees
- Cuts between 2 positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees with quick release lever
- Redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup
4. RYOBI RTS08 13 Amp 8-1/4 in. Table Saw
For a DIY hobbyist, this tool is useable if you use rafter squares and a ruler to set the rip fence. The crosscut miter tool is very sloppy in the miter slot, but that can be overcome by wrapping shrinkwrap around the slide bar. That will snug the slide bar sufficiently but will allow it to travel without wiggling.
The riving blade is very difficult to align (the biggest online complaint of users). There are two (difficult to reach) adjustment screws on the back of the saw but no instructions on how they work to adjust the movement of the riving blade to position it in line with the saw blade (no RTS08 user online seems to have figured it out).
It worth the hassle to manually set up and adjust the RTS08 for every cut? Perhaps, if you have the time and the know-how; and if you have a high frustration level.
5. DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 inch table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick.
The powerful DEWALT 15 amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4×8 sheet goods.
- Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets
- 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
6. BOSCH 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise
The Bosch 4100XC-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth, but quick ramp-up to the operating speed.
It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, restart protection to avoid accidental startup and overload protection. The SquareLock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use. It includes an enhanced auxiliary fence for narrow workpieces.
The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 in treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction.
The Smart Guard System features a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 30 In. x 22-1/2 In. tabletop with a 30 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft wide sheets goods in half.
- Powerful table saw has 15-Amp saw with 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross cutting of fine and rough materials
- 32.5″ D x 27″ L x 13″ H, Product weight: 94 lb
- Manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Helps maintain speed under load
- Helps to avoid accidental startup
- Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
7. DEWALT DWE7491X 10 In. Table Saw with Scissor Stand
The DWE7491X 10 in. Jobsite Table saw with scissor stand has a 15 amp motor and 32-1/2 In. Rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials.
Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Scissor stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence system make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 In. Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Two position flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts and material support
- Site-pro modular Guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of Guarding components appropriate for each application
- 2-1/2 in. Dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
8. Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
The Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw is the solution to the problem of having to take materials back to the workshop to cut them, and then bring them back to the job site later on. If you’re a contractor, you know that that process can add an entire day to a project.
The BladeRunner is only 15 lbs, so while stable and sturdy, it’s easy to toss in the back of the truck. And with a footprint of only 15.75” x 17”, it doesn’t take up an entire workbench like traditional table saws. The hold-down guard and splitter allow for work with wider materials, and a larger rip fence than other portable table saws provides better control and accurate cuts.
A no-load speed of 3000/min, a stroke length of ¾”, with 5.5 amps of power gives it the capacity for light to moderate cutting of wood (up to 1-1/2”), ceramic tile (3/8”), PVC pipe (1-1/4”), aluminum (3/8”), and steel (1/8”). (Anything over 1-1/2” and you’re probably going to need a traditional, permanently fixed tabletop saw—but you can’t take that to the job site.)
The blades change out almost instantly, in under 3 seconds once you get the hang of the tool-less blade change system. And the saw is protected by a Rockwell 3-year limited warranty, so you know they stand behind their tools.
- Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
- Prevents accidental starting, plus the vacuum port lets you hook up a shop vac that cleans while you cut
9. Delta 36-5100T2 Contractor Table Saw
For over 100 years Delta has been meeting the needs of the most exacting Craftsmen. The Delta 36-5100 10” contractor table saw was designed with the professional in mind. Powered by a 15 amp induction motor this saw is maximized for precision, durability, stability, and mobility.
The heavy duty one piece rail system, along with the Legendary Biesemeyer style fence system allows for precision cuts every time. The fence incorporates a special design allowing you to cut narrow pieces of stock. The saw has a large 30 inch rip capacity 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees.
A 2. 5 inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to your work area clean. This is a BELT DRIVEN machine that offers low vibration and easy tensioning. A unique tubular stand with two fixed wheels and one swivel wheel makes the saw very stable and easy to move. Cut after cut, this saw is designed for the demands of the professional user and serious craftsman and Delta backs that up with its 5-year pledge to you.
- 36-5100 Tables Saw Body 36-T31 30″ Rails
- Powerful 15 Amp Contractor Grade motor easily handles hardwoods
- 30 Inch Rip Capacity handles large stock and 13/16 in. X 8 in. STACKED DADO CAPACITY
- Legendary Biesmeyer Fence Accurate to 1/64”
- Smooth and dependable adjustable belt drive table saw
- 13/16 in. X 8 in. STACKED DADO CAPACITY
10. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* Table Saw
The DEWALT DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V Max* 8-1/4″ Table Saw Kit features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V Max* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V max* tools.)
You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V Max* and 120V Max* tools from DEWALT. This table saw features 24″ of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 Plywood or OSB sheets. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate, with tool free adjustment of the guarding.3
Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. This saw offers ‘power-loss reset’ which prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position. It has a metal roll cage base for greater durability than plastic bases. On board storage included for guard, fence, push stick, riving knife, wrenches and miter gauge.
Specs: no load speed 5800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8″, depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2-1/2″, depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1-3/4″. Kit includes: (1) table saw, (1) carbide blade, (1) push stick, (1) blade guard, (1) rip fence, (1) non-thru cut riving knife, (1) 60V max* Lithium battery, (1) fast charger, (2) blade wrenches, (1) miter gauge, and user guide.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 24″ of Rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or osb sheets
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offer greater durability than plastic Bases
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18