Top 10 Best Air Compressor for Impact Gun: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Air Compressor for Impact Gun Review:
1. Ingersoll Rand 232TGSL 1/2″ Thunder Gun
This is our fastest 1/2″ impact wrench and as close as you can get to the real racing tools preferred by Nascar tire changers. The Street-Legal Thunder Gun features 625 ft.-lbs. of torque in reverse, with 10,000 rpm to deliver pit crew power, speed, and durability for shop tasks.
- This is the fastest IR impact wrench available, and is as close as you can get to the real racing tools used by NASCAR pit crews
- This tool delivers 625 ft/lb of max reverse torque and 550 ft/lb of forward torque
- The tool features 10,000 RPM to deliver pit crew power, speed, and durability for shop tasks
- The Street Legal Thunder Gun impact wrench is similar to the IR Thunder Gun racing tool that pit crews use today
- From changing tires to all other bolt applications, the Thunder Gun busts, blasts, and wallops the competition; It is a 1st place tool used by 1st place winners
2. DP Dynamic Power 50 Piece Air Tool Kit
One 1/2” Impact Wrench, One 3/8” Ratchet Wrench, One-Air Hammer w/5 Chisels, and many other great accessories. The kit also features all of the key accessories for use with these tools, including sockets, quick connect fittings, chisel bits, air hose fittings, a tire chuck and more. The most popular air tools kit for any garage workshop. With a blow gun with various nozzle attachments.
- One 1/2” Impact Wrench, One 3/8” Ratchet Wrench, One-Air Hammer w/5 Chisels, and many other great accessories
- The kit also features all of the key accessories for use with these tools, including sockets, quick connect fittings, chisel bits, air hose fittings, a tire chuck and more.
- The most popular air tools kit for any garage workshop
- With a blow gun with various nozzle attachments.
3. Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2” Drive Air Impact Wrench
The Ingersoll Rand 231C Air Impact Wrench Was Introduced Over 25 Years Ago And Has Been Continuously Refined Since. It Provides Sheer Power And Performance Features That Help You Tackle The Toughest Jobs With Ease And At A Great Value. It Delivers Maximum Torque Output Of 600 Foot-Pounds And The Adjustable Power Regulator Offers Variable Torque Output Depending On Your Task.
Its Lightweight, Ergonomic, And Compact Design Is Great For Extended Use And Less Hand And Wrist Fatigue. The Twin-Hammer Mechanism Helps Ensure Efficient Performance With Impressive Rotational Speeds Of Up To 8,000 Rpm. The 231C Air Impact Wrench Features A Streamlined Two-Piece Construction That Is Easy To Maintain, And It Comes Fully Lubricated And Ready To Use Right Out Of The Box.
- Lightweight And Easy To Maintain, This Impact Wrench Is A Reliable Choice For Auto Hobbyists And Professional Mechanics Alike; It Provides Dependability And Durability At Exceptional Value
- The 231C Air Impact Wrench Delivers A Maximum Torque Of 600 Foot-Pounds, And Offers Enough Power To Install And Remove Stubborn Bolts, Lug Nuts, And Other Hardy Fasteners
- Its Adjustable Power Regulator Lets You Easily Adjust Power Output Needed For Your Task At Hand; The Twin Hammer Mechanism Helps Ensure Efficient Performance With Impressive Rotational Speeds Of Up To 8,000 Rpm
- At 7.3 Inches In Length And Weighing Only 5.8 Pounds, It’s Compact, Ergonomic Design Minimizes Stress On Your Wrists And Hands; The Contoured Handle Makes It Easy To Carry And Control
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
4. Ingersoll Rand 2115QTiMAX 3/8” Drive Air Impact Wrench
Ingersoll Rand 2115TiMax Series delivers best-in-class performance for a tool that measures less than 6 inches long and weighs less than 2.5 lbs. The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigue, all while still delivering Max performance.
QTiMax tools feature our Quiet Tool technology, which reduces sound levels caused by air pulsating through the impact motor, without compromising our best-in-class torque levels. The 2115QTiMax has the same quality features as the 2115TiMax but with Quiet Tool technology. 300 ft-lb Max power in reverse from a tool less than 6 in long and weighing less than 2.5 lb – that’s best in class power performance.
It features a new 7-vane motor that delivers even more power, optimized air flow to ensure maximum performance, a feather-touch trigger for impressive control, one-hand forward/reverse for easy operation, a four-position power regulator dial for max control. This model comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- The IR 2115QTiMAX 3/8” Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty assembly and disassembly applications, suspension work, and industrial equipment repair with exceptional performance and control; Delivers up to 300 ft-lbs of torque in the reverse position.
- The 2115QTiMax has the same quality features as the 2115TiMax but with Quiet Tool technology, which reduces sound levels caused by air pulsating through the new 7-vane motor.
- The compact impact wrench tool measures less than 6 inches and weighs less than 2.5 lbs; It offers the best power to weight ratio in its class, minimizes hand fatigue, and allows greater access to tight spaces.
- Features a feather touch trigger and 4-position power regulator for maximum control; One handed forward/reverse mechanism lets you change direction with a simple button push.
- Titanium hammer case and steel wear plate protect the tool from the harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance.
5. Ingersoll Rand 261 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
The Ingersoll Rand 3/4 Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench is part of the 261 Series and combines a compact size with high torque output capabilities. It features a patented jumbo hammer mechanism with 1,100 feet per pound of maximum torque, and a working torque of 200 to 900 feet per pound, offering a great power to weight ratio and is easy to maintain.
Variable speed throttle allows fine control of rundown speed. The square socket retaining ring makes this an ideal impact wrench for projects where you need increased socket connection and is widely used for off-highway and farm maintenance.
- The Ingersoll Rand 3/4 inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench is lightweight but still delivers high torque output capabilities, making it the best choice for spring work, pinion nut and track pad removal, and major engine teardowns
- Handle exhaust directs dust and dirt from being blown at you while working, as it directs air away from the operator
- This power tool is equipped with a Pressure-Feed Lube System Which provides trouble-free, longer performance
- Patented hammer impact mechanism is unaffected by air pressure changes and delivers 1100 ft/lbs of max torque, and a working torque of 200-900 ft/lbs
- The square socket retaining ring makes this an ideal impact wrench for projects where you need increased socket connection, like auto repair and heavy truck and machinery jobs
- Trouble-free, longer performance aided by the pressure-feed lube system
- Variable speed throttle allows fine control of rundown speed
6. Ingersoll Rand 2130 1/2″ Drive Air Impact Wrench
The Ingersoll Rand 2130 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench offers the powerful performance and advanced features you need to get the job done right the first time. Its robust twin hammer mechanism and composite housing provide superior ergonomics, and its durable design pays off in years of quality performance. Like all of Ingersoll Rand’s air impact tools, the 2130 Impact Wrench is an ideal choice for the discerning professional.
With fewer working parts, simplified maintenance, and less wasted energy, this heavy duty power tool makes quick work of all your professional mechanic jobs. Use it for tire rotation, removing and tightening lugs, brake work, and much more. The 2130 provides an impressive 550 ft/lb of maximum torque (50 – 500 ft/lbs working torque) to tackle the tough jobs.
At the same time, multi-position power management and an easy-glide forward/reverse switch give you reliable control for improved precision. And for smooth operation, the wrench features a full-stroke tease throttle. Weighing just 4.2 pounds and measuring 7.25 inches in length, the 2130 can fit into tight spaces and won’t put excessive strain on your wrists and hands.
Its lightweight, reinforced aluminum hammer case also helps cut down on the bulk. Whether you’re working in the shop, at the garage, or on a rigorous jobsite, you can depend on Ingersoll Rand air tools for quality and performance. Ingersoll Rand tools are powerful, durable, and easy to use, reducing downtown and improving productivity.
For more than 100 years, the company’s advanced engineering, manufacturing, and service models have set a standard of excellence. Trust Ingersoll Rand to help you complete your work faster and easier than ever before.
- The IR 2130 Air Impact Wrench delivers up to 5500 ft lbs of nut busting torque at a free speed of 7000 rpm and is best for tire changing, shock and spring work, front end work, and other heavy duty automotive and truck work
- This impact wrench tool has a lightweight reinforced aluminum hammer case; It’s light design, which weighs only 4.2 lbs, minimizes hand fatigue so you can work harder and faster
- Composite housing protects the tool from harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- Full stroke tease throttle, easy glide forward/reverse switch, and multi-position power management are the advanced features that help you get the job done fast
7. EXELAIR by Milton EX4405KIT (44-Piece Professional Air Tool Accessory Kit)
Treat your air compressor with maximum torque-powered air tools and get the ultimate bang for your buck with this EXELAIR™ (EX4405KIT) 44-Piece Professional Air Tool and Accessory Kit. Whether you’re looking to try out your Do-It-Yourself skills or need to tackle large industrial projects, this economical and high-performance air kit collection has what it takes to get the job done.
Featured pneumatic essentials: Impact wrench (offering up to 500 foot pounds of power, yielding an optimal power-to-weight ratio), ratchet, grinder (25,000 RPM) air hammer (4,500 BPM), and blow gun. Included in this value is a range of additional handy air accessories: Impact sockets, socket extension, adaptor, M-Style Plugs, inflation needles, 10 grinding stones, chisel/point, spring retainer, 2 hand wrenches, dual air chuck, tire gauge, collet, set of 3 blow gun nozzles, pipe threading tape, and a bottle of pneumatic oil to keep your air tools lubricated and optimized.
Complete with a durable storage case. Customized with ergonomic grips and built to last, while still compact and portable enough to keep stowed away in trunks or garages in case of roadside emergencies or general auto/tire maintenance for safety.
- 500 ft. lbs. Max Torque; Adjustable forward/reverse power control settings. AIR HAMMER: 4,500 BPM; Includes Chisel/Point Bits.
- 60 ft. lbs. Max Torque; 160 RPM. M-STYLE PLUGS: 5 Male, 1 Female. DUAL AIR CHUCK.
- 25,000 RPM. Auto maintenance w/throttle lever. 10 grinding stones. TIRE GAUGE: 50 PSI.
- 8 CFM. Set of 3 nozzles (Safety, Tapered, Rubber). IMPACT SOCKETS: W/Extension and Adapter.
- Blow-molded storage case, collet, oil, tape, inflation needles, hand wrenches, spring retainer.
8. DEWALT Impact Wrench with Hog Ring
The 1/2-inch Drive Heavy Duty Impact Wrench features a one hand operation switch for quick and easy use while its 7500 RPM helps provide high power fastening. The impact wrenches have a maximum torque of 650 ft-lb which helps to break free fasteners that are stuck or stubborn.
- DEWALT impact wrench featuring maximum Torque 650 ft-lb helps to break free fasteners that are stubborn or stuck
- 7500 RPM (Free Speed @90PSI) helps provide high power fastening for the 1/2 impact wrench
- One Hand Operation-Forward/Reverse Switch for quick and easy switching
- Shock Resistant Housing Bumpers helps protect housing and prevent scuffing
9. Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX-6 1″ Extended Anvil Impact Wrench – 6″ Extension
Tackling 18 wheels takes a tool that won’t quit. Introducing the 2850MAX and 2850MAX-6 1” D-handle Impact Wrenches – our fiercest 1” wrenches – engineered to make quick work of big jobs like semi, bus and tractor tires.
This tool has been made lighter, pushed harder and worked longer to make sure it can handle repeated demands without sacrificing power. Every time you need extreme torque, this lightweight boss can get the job done.
- This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty vehicle applications, like semi, bus, and tractor tires, with exceptional performance and control. Delivers up to 2100 foot-pounds of reverse torque output
- This tool has been made 25% lighter than the industry’s leading 1″ impact wrench, so you can push harder and work longer with less fatigue and without sacrificing power
- The 360-degree adjustable side handle rotates fully around the tool, making it easy to maneuver as the job demands
- With a steel core design and chemical-resistant housing, this heavy-duty impact wrench can withstand repeated drops. Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
10. AOBEN 21V Cordless Impact Wrench Powerful Brushless Motor
The LED light turns on automatically after you press the switch, and has a 20-second delay off function, which will not turn off immediately after you stop working, ensuring a clear vision.
Small but powerful, our newly developed compact body allows you to easily operate with one hand, and you can free up a stable object with the other hand during work to avoid danger.
We have more sockets than the ones on the market that allow you to cope with various scenarios, such as screwing tires, wood, and machines.
- The most important thing for power tools is to have a powerful generator.Aoben powerful 21V engine has a maximum of 400 N.m , and the fastest speed can reach 3000rpm, allowing you to save time and effort during work.
- The speed of the impact wrench can be controlled by the switch. The more you press the button, the faster the speed will be. When you release the button, the power wrench will immediately stop running. It can be used not only in daily car maintenance, but also in large-scale construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance and product assembly.
- The Aoben cordless impact wrench uses a 4000 mAh battery, which is twice the power of ordinary wrenches, so that you can use it without worrying about losing power in the middle of your work, and you can use the matching charger. It can be fully charged in hours to speed up work efficiency.
- This set of products includes one impact wrench and 6 impact sockets, each with 17mm,18mm,19mm,20mm,21mm,22mm and equipped with a 4.0A battery, a charger, and a package for convenient storage and carrying.
- Aoben products support after-sales guarantee. If you have any questions about using the product, you can contact us at any time, and we will give you a satisfactory service.