Top 10 Best Graphite Lubricant: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Graphite Lubricant Review:
1. Maximum Velocity Premium Pinewood Car Graphite Powder
Description Max-V-Lube dry graphite is a proprietary blend of high-purity natural flake graphite for pine derby cars. After extensive testing against other brands of graphite, we are offering Max-V-Lube as our premier graphite for pinewood derby performance.
Fill the bore of the wheel with graphite. Insert an axle into the wheel bore. With one hand, firmly grasp the axle and hold the axle horizontal to the ground. With the other hand, spin the tire gently — don’t drop the axle. Spin the wheel ten times.
Hold the axle with the wheel hanging towards the ground. Deposit some lube into the gap between the axle and wheel bore. Tap the wheel gently to help move the lube down into the wheel bore. Repeat steps 3 to 7, two more times. Finally, spin the wheel 10 times. Don’t add any more graphite after this point. After performing this procedure keep the wheel/axle pairs together as a unit.
- Maximum Velocity lube dry graphite is a proprietary blend of high-purity natural flake graphite for top performing pinewood cars.
- HELP YOUR RACER WIN – Maximum Velocity has been serving the Pine Derby Car community for 20 years. All our products are tested and proven to help you reach Maximum Velocity!
- EASY APPLICATION – Pointed tip for easy application to derby car wheels and axles.
- MINIMIZES FRICTION & MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE – Our graphite will minimize the friction between your pine derby car wheels and axles.
- MADE IN THE USA
2. B’laster 8-GS Industrial Graphite Dry Lubricant
B’laster Graphite Dry Lubricant reduces wear to extend equipment life. It creates a quick drying film that provides long-lasting lubrication.
It’s recommended as a general maintenance lubricant on gaskets, transfer belts and conveyor belts. Also for use for high temperature, low load, locks, rollers, wheels, gears, chains and hoists.
- Dark Gray Lubricant Dries Tack Free
- Thread Lubricant (Anti-Seize)
- Use on Gaskets, Transfer and Conveyor Belts, Rollers, Wheels and Gears
3. Lucky Line Graphite Dry Lock Lubricant Powder
Lucky Line offers the largest selection of key accessories, key blanks, key hiders, key identifiers and organizers. Whether you’re looking for a new house key, need a way to hide your spare key, or you’re seeking professional key organization solutions, Lucky Line has the products and solutions for you.
Lucky Line Products has been family owned since 1961 with a simple principle at the core of its operations: treat customers, suppliers & employees well to ensure long-term success. Our mission is to embody the highest standards in business. We apply these high standards to all of our products, and across all product lines. There is no better way to build loyal customer relationships.
We’ve built our organization around our customers’ needs. From new product development to product packaging, we combine customer input to come up with the right solutions.
- 4.5 grams powdered graphite lubricant.
- Needle nose tube make small applications Easy.
- Provides a thin layer of Air and water between surfaces for lubrication.
- Keeps lock working smoothly when used sparingly.
- For pin tumblers, locks – not for hinges.
4. Pinewood Pro PRO Graphite
Pinewood Pro’s dry powdered PRO Graphite is a special blend of ultra-fine natural graphite with sub-micron molybdenum disulfide (also known as “moly”) additive to give you the best graphite blend to minimize friction and make your car the fastest it can be.
- FASTEST LUBE for use on derby cars. Custom blend of dry powdered graphite with molybdenum disulfide
- MINIMIZED FRICTION on derby car axle and wheels
- HIGHER PERFORMANCE specially made for pine derby cars
- Puffer tube with pointed tip for EASY APPLICATION to axles and wheels
- ALSO USED for locks, squeaky hinges, bicycles, tools, sprinklers and rusty surfaces..
5. Graphite Lubricant Powder MP66780
This Graphite lubricant powder is a high-quality dry lubricant that is designed to keep locks working smoothly, when used sparingly. This dry lubricant can be used on wood, metal, plastic or rubber, and with any other material or application where two surfaces Rub together.
- Needle-nosed tube makes small applications easy
- Use on wood, metal, plastic, or rubber-wherever two surfaces rub together
- Keeps locks working smoothly when used sparingly
- A high-quality dry lubricant
- 6.5 gram tube
6. Hillman 703185 Graphite Tube 3G
Used to keep locks lubricated and working smoothly. Ideal for use on car doors, trunk locks, home doors, outside padlocks, etc.. Convenient dispenser tip inserts into key slot for easy application. Packaging Comes With instructions.
- Used to keep locks lubricated and working smoothly
- Ideal for use on car doors, trunk locks, home doors, outside padlocks, etc
- Convenient dispenser tip inserts into key slot for easy application
- Packaging Comes With instructions
7. Tools & Harware B’laster Corporation
B’laster – 8-GS – Graphite Spray – 5.5-Ounces forms a quick-drying film that provides longwearing lubrication and protection from extreme pressures and temperatures (-100 Degree Fahrenheit to 850 Degree Fahrenheit). The high-performance formula creates bonds to rubber, metal, wood and plastic.
It’s recommended as a general maintenance lubricant on gaskets, transfer belts and conveyor belts and as a general lubricant for high temperatures, low load, or high rpm slides, rollers, wheels, gears, chains and hoists. Graphite Dry Lube can be used anywhere a dry lubricant is essential – at home in drawers, hinges, chains, sliding doors and windows, locks, outdoor power equipment, or automotive engines.
Industrial uses include plant machinery and handling equipment, winches and sprockets, die casting machines, and pre-assembly lubrication of moving parts. For over 50 years, B’laster Corporation has manufactured penetrants, lubricants, rust inhibitors and a full line of specialty, highly concentrated formulas for the automotive, industrial and hardware.
Continuing the penetrating legacy of PB, B’laster has a full-line of specialty lubricant, performance enhancement and cleaning products to serve professionals. Each with the same quality and unparalleled performance you have experienced with PB. The mission of The B’laster Corporation is to build on past successes of product excellence, innovation and safety.
B’laster manufactures top quality products that offer exceptional value and unparalleled performance. Since 1957 B’laster has been committed to exceeding customer expectations. B’laster’s goal is to maintain a strong presence in the automotive, industrial, hardware and marine markets.
- High performance formula creates bonds with rubber, metal, wood and plastic
- Industrial uses include plant machinery and handling equipment, winches, sprockets, die casting
- Forms a quick-drying film that provides longwearing lubrication and protection from extreme
8. AGS MZ-2H X-Fine Graphite.21 oz
In 1931, we developed our first product: a new and unique stick lubricant. Our innovation-focused company culture is even stronger today as we strive to bring fresh, new insights into the automotive service and repair world.
- Good quality product
- Dry Powdered Lubricant For Locks, Hinges, Tools, Guns, Fishing Reels, Bicycles
- Manufactured in United States
9. Crown 8078 Dry Graphite Lube & Parting CMP
This product is exclusively designed for engine or mechanical parts prior to their assembly. Made of natural colloidal graphite, it is an ideal lubricant that has no oil or moisture-based components.
It comes with an excellent conductivity aiding in pulling a stop to squeaking and sticking. Known as an extreme temperature lubricant, it assures a uniform coat bonding.
- Excellent choice for extreme temperature lubrication; between -100°F and 1000°F (-73°C and 538°C)
- Dry, oil-free coating that won’t attract dirt or dust
- Does not contain oil or moisture-based dilutants
- Stops squeaks and sticking on contact with excellent conductivity
- Uniform coat bond prevents scoring and seizing
- Unique protective film gives “new finish” appearance
- For use in manufacturing facilities
10. AGS Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant
We offer a full line of automotive specialty repair products, solutions, and lubricants to help the do-it-yourselfer in their garage or the professional mechanic in the shop. Our strict manufacturing and quality controls assure that our customers receive the highest quality product in the market.
- Protects from rust, sticking, and freezing: Lock-Ease Graphited Lock Fluid Protects against sticking, rust, and freezing. AGS Lock-Ease makes locks work easier year-round. Helps seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection against freezing.
- Help seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection. Includes a flexible snorkel to ensure application can be applied with precision
- The special “carrier” then evaporates, leaving a graphited long-wearing film. After evaporation, it will not run, even in hottest climates and won’t harden at sub-zero temps
- Suggested applications: all types of locks, household appliances, tools, guns, reels, and other fine mechanisms.
- Contains 1 can of Lock-Ease