With the changes in seasons the pressure in your tires will also change along with the heat in the air. This is not much of a problem, but driving somewhere to use an air compressor can be annoying, and can even cost you more money that you would think.
So the solution is a small air inflator. These little devices can be really handy and can get you out of a bad situation when you have a flat on the road.
But not all of these are created equal, so we will take a closer look at the Fineed Hand-held air inflator. We will tell you more about its features, what is good about it and what is not so good about it. We hope it will make your decision a little easier.
The Fineed Hand-held electric mini air inflator is a small compact air compressor that can help you when you need to repair a flat tire. Even if you don’t have a power connection the lithium ion battery allows it to pump in the wilderness. It comes with an AC/DC power adapter and the battery charges in 1.5 hours.
It comes with an automatic shut-off function so you won’t over-inflate your tires. You can read the pressure on the LCD digital display in your choice of unit, whether it is PSI, KPa, Bar or Kg/cm². The display also has a backlight so you can read it at night. Let’s take a look if it really delivers on its promises.
- It offers emergency repair for flat tires without a power connection
- It has a lithium-ion battery
- It comes with an AC/DC adapter
- It charges within 1.5 hours
- It has an automatic shut-off function
- It has an LCD digital display with a backlight
- It works with four different air pressure units, KPa, PSI, Bar and Kg/cm²
- It comes with adapters for different uses
- Everything stores in a carry bag
- It has 12 Volt functionality and runs on 5 Amps of current
- The gauge can handle 150PSI
- Weight: 1 pound (450g)
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches (19.81 x 5.5 x 4.5 cm)
- It has a clear indicator to show when the battery is charged
- It can inflate about 6 tires at around 35 psi each on one charge of the battery
- It has no air loss when you disconnect it
- It is very compact, sleek and lightweight
- The battery power makes it very convenient to use
- It stores neatly and takes up very little space
- You can read the pressure in a large range of different units
- It can overheat from extended use and will require a cooling time
- It is not suitable for truck tires
- It can’t be used with air mattresses
- It can take a little time to get used to the operation of the compressor
This sleek little inflator from Fineed looks good and will work well for smaller inflation jobs. You will be able to inflate your bike tires, or a leaking car tire with no trouble. It is lightweight and you won’t need to plug in a cable every time you use it.
The battery adds to its convenience and it can be a life saver when you quickly need a little air, but you don’t have another power source. The LCD screen is clear and you can read the pressure in almost any unit you can think of.
It can overheat if you put too much pressure on it to perform for long periods. Like any other compressor it will need a little cool down time between uses.
It will not work with truck tires, or with air mattresses. But it will work very well for motorcycle tires, bicycles and other sport equipment. It will take a once over of the user’s manual to be exactly sure how to use it, but after that you should be able to use it without any hassle.
The Fineed hand held air inflator looks good, is lightweight and compact. It has a battery operating option that many of its competitors do not offer. This is its best feature. A hand held inflator that does not need another battery or power source can be very useful in an emergency. If you need a inflator for lighter use it will definitely suit you. If you have a truck, on the other hand, it will not be able to perform well. So consider what your needs are. If you need to inflate bike tires next to a dusty road quite often, consider throwing this little guy in with the rest of your gear. It will save you time and effort and you will be able to see the pressure, so you won’t need to feel that you need to handle the load.