In this review we will take a look at the Suaoki portable air compressor. We take a look at what features it has to offer so you can get a clear idea about this little guy.
e like our tires and reviews to be balanced, so we also give you a clear idea of this compressor’s good and bad sides. We will also give you our verdict on this compressor and then you can decide if our verdict fits yours.
The Suaoki portable air compressor offers quick inflation. It can reach a pressure of 100 PSI and it is a multipurpose device that can inflate a variety of tires and objects. It comes with a digital gauge that you read on a backlit LED screen.
It also has a flashlight with three different settings that allow you to set it to normal illumination, a flashing red light or an SOS reading. This compressor also has 3 different settings for pressure units, psi, kpa or bar and these can be pre-set to the required pressure you need when you inflate a tire.
It has a precise digital gauge and weighs just 2.3 pounds (that just about a kilogram, for our metric readers). It has a 1.5 ft. air hose to reach your tires easily. It comes in one portable bag and the power cord is around 9 ft. (274 cm). But take a look at some of the other aspects of this compressor, so you can decide it is what you need.
- This compressor offers quick inflation and a pressure of up to 100PSI
- It comes in a portable bag
- It is a multipurpose inflator for a variety of different uses
- It has a LCD screen and a flashlight with a digital gauge
- It has three different LED light modes: normal illumination, flashing in red or SOS
- It has three unit readings in PSI, Kpa and BAR
- Target pressure can be preset in your unit choice
- It has a precise digital air gauge
- It comes with accessories to inflate you to pump toys, cycle tires or sport equipment
- It comes with a 1.5ft (45.72 cm) air hose
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.6 x 2.9 inches (18.54 x 16.7 x 7.36 cm)
- It is portable and inflates quickly
- It is easy to store and keep everything squared away in the bag
- It is easy to use and read the digital gauge. The gauge is very accurate
- It is extremely lightweight and very compact
- The auto stop setting is easy to use and works very well
- It is reasonably priced
- Its works on about 10 Ampere, so your car battery needs to run on less amps or you can blow the fuse
- The hose is a bit short depending on the position of the tire
- Its needs about 20 minutes of cool down time after each use
- It runs quite loud
- The threaded head attachment is frustrating to use with car tires
This air compressor is easy to use but you need to carefully read the instructions. It is very portable and easy to store neatly with all its cables in a small space. IT is also very lightweight so you won’t struggle to carry it around. It works quickly and inflates well for a compact unit.
The digital gauge makes it very easy to read the pressure, even in low light. It features an auto stop function that is very useful, works well and is convenient. On top of this, it is very reasonably priced.
On the other hand, there are a few issues to keep in mind. It runs on 10 Ampere, so you will need to carefully check your car owner’s manual to check if your battery will work with this level of Amp usage.
The hose is also a bit short, but not a major problem. It does need to cool down after use, and can run for 30 minutes but then needs to cool down. Like many air compressors it is quite loud.
This lightweight portable air compressor by Suaoki performs well above its weight class. The digital display and flashlight features are also very useful when you need to work next to a road at night to deal with a slow leak.
If it will work well with your car’s battery it will be an excellent choice as a portable air compressor. But be sure, you don’t want to blow a fuse. We recommend this little guy to travel along in your car, so you don’t have to worry about deflating tires.